Celebrating Unique Cars

This is a picture post for unique or ugly cars, trucks and motorcycles. I'm not looking for museum quality cars. Ugly or truly unique vehicles are desired. Either send a picture to MundaneFotos@Yahoo.Com or leave a comment with a picture or blog URL.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Not Ugly Enough

1954 International Harvester
This is a post for pictures of unique cars, trucks or motorcycles. I'm not looking for classic vehicles, I want ugly cars or cars that are one of a kind. Email your picture to me at MundaneFotos@sbcglobal.net or post a comment with the URL of a picture or the URL of your blogspot that has a picture. I'll give you credit and link to your blog, if you like. I reserve the right to refuse or crop any pictures I receive. Thanks. And remember, the uglier or more unique the better.

This is a 54 International Harvester 1/2 ton pickup.

2 Comments:

Blogger TonyGuitar said...

That's funny, Too much time on your hands and because I'm reading that, your comment, there's way too much time on my hands.

I'll see what I can do. In the mean time , like you I have 3-4 blog sites. Still looking for direction I guess.

I have one here on Blogspot with the same look as yours.

http://TonyGuitar.Blogspot.com


Also,:
http://BendGovernment.Blogspot.com
Found the new streamlined Opera Browser on : It's free now!
http://www.techspot.com/news/They talked up Opera, so I tried it and it's great.

If Mozilla Firefox or IE becomes a problem, then Opera will be a lifesaver.

That techspot is great. You'll thank me for it, I bet.

You can use any of the Autos on my sites. I'm not a bad photog when it comes to cars, but hey, they just sit there and pose, so it's easy.

Opera offers free blogsites as well. I tried it and it's the best one now: Take a look and please say something..comment. OK?

It's new and nobody can find it yet. google TGsPlace, or:

http://My.Opera.com/T-G

&3s TG

2:31 AM  
Blogger hemcoined said...

It comes to cars, but hey, they just sit there and pose, so it's easy.
Gangway

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home